- Computer & Network Privacy and Security (LAW 478)- Warner (every other year)
- E-Commerce (LAW 215) – Warner
- Emerging Technologies (LAW 601) – Pippenger
- First Amendment (LAW 616) – Heyman
- Health Care Law (LAW 362)- Coffey
- Health Law Survey – Lebow
- Law of Privacy (LAW 252) – DeArmond
- Legal Analytics 1 (LAW 231)- Katz
- Legal Analytics 2 (LAW 493)- Katz
- Programming for Lawyers (LAW 496) – Warner (one credit)
Many other courses also touch on privacy law. Copyright Law includes cases related to privacy and data security. Energy Law covers the Smart Grid and the concerns that information about a person’s energy use will leak. Civil Procedure includes discovery matters that touch on private and confidential information. Entrepreneurship Law covers the privacy terms and conditions of contracts for online services.
Students have written papers on privacy and data security issues in Entertainment Law and New Technologies Law. In International and Comparative Labor and Employment Law students learn about privacy issues in the U.S., the E.U., and Germany. In International and Comparative Antitrust, comparative law privacy issues are addressed.