- Genetics & the Law – Andrews
- Legal Analytics 1 – Katz
- Health Care Law – Coffey
- Emerging Technologies – Pippenger
- First Amendment – Heyman
- Law of Privacy – DeArmond
- Legal Analytics 2 – Katz
- Law of Social Networks – Andrews
- E-Commerce – Warner
- Computer & Network Privacy and Security – Warner (every other year)
- Programming for Lawyers – Warner (one credit)
- Health Law Survey – Lebow
Many other courses also touch on privacy law. Copyright Law includes cases related to privacy and data security. Energy Law covers the Smart Grid and the concerns that information about a person’s energy use will leak. Civil Procedure includes discovery matters that touch on private and confidential information. Entrepreneurship Law covers the privacy terms and conditions of contracts for online services.
Students have written papers on privacy and data security issues in Entertainment Law and New Technologies Law. In International and Comparative Labor and Employment Law students learn about privacy issues in the U.S., the E.U., and Germany. In International and Comparative Antitrust, comparative law privacy issues are addressed.